Fellow 1st cohort Twitter
- Pipeline development and workflow management (Snakemake etc.)
- Containerisation especially conda
- Metagenomics and the handling of large genomic datasets (+ handling of microbial datasets)
- The handling of Nanopore sequencing data
- Target audience is especially PhD/ECRs to attempt to integrate FAIR practices early on.
I’m based at the University of York and I am a Bioinformatician in the Chong Lab specialising in the metagenomics of microbial communities from Anaerobic Digestion. I’m an early career researcher having graduated with an MRes from the Uni in 2020.